Welcome to the AIM North London Good Mental Health Support Page!
This is where you can find websites, apps and daily activities to help you keep a positive mindset and look after your wellbeing.
Useful links and numbers
- CMHA Mental Health Toolkit for Parents. Click here
- Discover - Useful apps and resources, recommended by teenagers. Click here
- Discover - Ideas of things to do at home. Click here
- Headspace - Minfdulness. Read articles, watch videos, do meditations and listen to podcasts. Click here
- Gratitude - Click here
- Kooth - free online counselling & emotional wellbeing support from 12 noon until 10pm on weekdays, 6-10pm on weekends. Click here
- Anxiety - Use telehealth as an option to talk to a professional. Click here
- Shout - 24hr text services for anyone in a crisis or struggling to cope. Text SHOUT to 85258
- Samaritans - 24 hour confidential support for people experiencing distress or despair. Call 116 123
- Childline - Confidential helpline. Call 0800 111 111 or talk to a counsellor online.
Useful apps (search in your phone's app store)
- Smiling Mind - Free mindfulness exercises.
- Calm - Meditate, breathe, sleep and relax.
- Mindshift - To help you cope with anxiety and worries.
- Calm Harm - Free app to manage self-harm urges